A special city election for the Ames Convention Center project will be held on Tuesday, March 4, 2014.
Election Polling Places
Polls open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
NOTE: Any eligible voter in the City of Ames may cast a ballot at any of the following Vote Centers for the Ames City Special Election to be held on March 4, 2014.
- Vote Center 1: State Forest Nursery, 2404 S. Duff Avenue
- Vote Center 2: University Baptist Church, 2400 Mortensen Parkway
- Vote Center 3: Heartland Baptist Church, 3504 Grand Avenue
- Vote Center 4: Bethesda Lutheran Church, 1517 Northwestern Avenue
- Vote Center 5: Ascension Lutheran Church, 2400 Bloomington Road
- Vote Center 6: Collegiate United Methodist Church, 2622 Lincoln Way
- Vote Center 7: Trinity Christian Reformed Church, 3626 Ontario Street
Ames Public Measure A:
Shall the City of Ames, in Story County, Iowa, issue its bonds in an amount not exceeding $19,000,000 for the purpose of paying one-half of the cost of constructing a multi-use convention facility located at the Iowa State University Center, to be jointly owned by the City and Iowa State University, and of renovating the Iowa State University Scheman Building
For a direct link to the polling places listed on the Story County Auditor’s website, click here.
For more information about the special election, please vist the Story County Auditor’s website.